35 Applicants competed through written (computer-based) exams and oral exams, for seven senior positions of seven government agencies.
The exams were for the below listed positions:
- Directorate of Administration and Finance of Independent Directorate of Local Governance
- Mustofiat of Panjsher province of Ministry of Finance
- Directorate of Audit of Kandahar Province of Supreme Audit Office
- Directorate of Public Relations of State Ministry for Parliamentary Affairs
- Directorate of Teacher Training of Balk province of Ministry of Education
- Directorate of Mines and Petroleum of Balkh province
- Legal Advisor of Ministry of Borders and Tribal Affairs
The exams were held in the Fatema Qaderiyan and the Afghan Girls Robotics Team Examination Center, in the presence of Commissioners of the IARCSC, and the relevant government agencies’ representatives.