Civil Service Institute (CSI) is planning to launch a six-month internship program for recent female graduates (years 2018, 2019 and 2020) of public and private universities, in the provinces of Helmand, Farah, Nimruz, Ghor, Faryab, Bamyan, Kandahar, Herat, Jawzjan, Sar-e-Pul, Samangan, Paktia, Logar, Kunar, Maidan Wardak, Ghazni, Nengarhar, Khost, Kapisa and Parwan.
With the participation of 300 women, in addition to attracting youth to the public administration and increasing women’s participation in the civil service, this internship program intends to provide knowledge and skills learning opportunity on principles, culture, skills and workplace, and gaining administrative experience for the participants.
The programs is made of four phases, collective theoretical learning, practical work with government agencies, preparing a management research project, and a creative project.
Individuals with special needs, if they are eligible based on the internship program’s requirements, will be given preference.
Deadline for accepting documents: May 1 to May 12
- Candidate must at least have a bachelor’s degree.
- Candidate must be a recent graduates (years 2018, 2019 and 2020).
- Candidate must be under the age of 40.
- Candidate must not have participated in the CSI’s previous internship programs.
- Candidate must not have been employed by any public or private sector institution, prior to the commencement of the internship program.
- Candidate must be committed and show discipline for the duration of the internship program
- Candidate must pass the entrance exam for the internship program
- Completed Internship Application Form
- Educational documents:
- One copy of the graduation certificate of public or private universities approved by the Ministry of Higher Education (graduation certificates and other documents obtained from outside the country are subject to the approval of Ministry of Foreign Affairs and approval of the Documents Evaluation Committee, and the formal letter of the Directorate of Academic Affairs).
- Copy of approved national ID card (tazkira)
- Two colour photographs
Rights and Benefits:
- Gaining administrative skills and knowledge
- Gaining practical experience in ministries and government agencies
- A completion certificate will be awarded to candidate at the end of the internship program, which is equivalent to one year of work experience in civil service agencies.
- Transportation money
How to apply:
Find the internship program’s application form here.
Application forms are also available in the provincial offices of the Independent Administrative Reform and Civil Service Commission (IARCSC)
Submit the completed application form, attached with other required documents, to the provincial offices of the IARCSC.
In time of submission, have the original copies of your educational documents (certificate and diploma) and national identification card (Tazkira), and two color photographs.
For further information, contact the below number during official hours: 0795414279