The one-year Female Mid-Level Management Development program promotes women managers from mid-level to leadership positions. This program has been designed to improve the leadership, management, and decision-making capabilities of female civil servants, and prepares them for the senior management level positions.
For more information about the program please, click here.
Criteria for Application
- Applicants must have at least a bachelor’s degree
- Applicants must be in grad 3 position (mid-level management) and those who are in grade 4 should have at least one year of work experience
- In sub national offices where, grade 3 and 4 female civil servants are not employed, female applicants who pass the internship programs may also participate
- Eligible applicants must successfully pass the entrance exam to participate in the program
- Female applicants from the provinces are preferred.
Privileges for successful participators of the program:
- Two steps promotion
- Eligibility to apply for senior management position
- Qualified to be included in the promotion plan
- Legal assistance will be provided for the promotion of those who successfully complete the course
- Round trip payments expenses for the participators of the program
- Accommodation facilities for the participators of the program.
How to apply:
To apply, click the below links:
Please attach a scan copy of your updated curriculum vita and educational documents before submitting the online form.
Please fill out the online survey form.