TERMS of Reference (TOR)
HRMIS Reporting Officer
|Position Announcement Reference|
|Job Title||HRMIS Reporting Officer|
|Grade||NTA Grade D|
|Ministry / Agency||IARCSC|
|Number of Jobs||One Position|
|Report To||HRMIS national Adviser|
|Duration of Contract||One Year with possibility of extension|
The Independent Administrative Reform and Civil Service Commission (IARCSC) was established in 2002 as an independent budgetary unit in the government of Afghanistan charged with establishing and strengthening robust institutions of public administration, merit-based recruitment of civil servants, regulating civil servant’s affairs and training and professional development of civil servants. The Commission comprises an Independent Appointment Board and an Independent Appeals Board. The Civil Service Management department and the Afghanistan Civil Service Institute are the two other major departments in the Commission.
The IARCSC mission is: To lead the reform and professionalization of civil service administration and management and to recruit and develop civil servants on the basis of merit, through an impartial, transparent and accountable process.
The Reporting Officer is expected to contribute to produce, edit and quality control of reports on HRMIS core functions, objectives, and major activities. The incumbent is responsible to systematize and share of accurate and timely information that reflects the directorate’s contribution to achieving the organization’s mission and goals. The position would be engaged with communicating HRMIS information with relevant stakeholders.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
- Draft regular daily, weekly, and monthly up-date for the internal and external audience (including donors).
- Consolidate and analyze HRMIS data and the directorate achievements.
- Prepare regular reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
- Assist in the preparation of reports for HRMIS stakeholders, in compliance with the organization’s general communication policy.
- Work closely with HRMIS National Adviser to ensure accurate and attractive data presentation.
- Crosscheck the data from different datasets to make sure data accuracy.
- Translate reports from English to Dari/Pashto or vis-à-vis
- Excellent communication skills, being able to clearly communicate requirements and convey technical information in layman’s terms.
- Excellent writing skills to ensure information is properly conveyed through reports
- Fluent in Dari, Pashto, and English languages
EDUCATIONS AND Work Experience
- Hold at least a bachelor’s degree in business administration or literature.
- Know MS. PowerPoint, and Excel. Knowledge of analytical software and database is an added advantage
- Have the ability to objectively analyse complex data and present it in simple understandable information for a diverse audience
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants who meet minimum requirements for this post are requested to please send their applications with curriculum vitae to the following email address and clearly write the job title (HRMIS Reporting Officer) in the subject line of your application: